Thursday, February 7, 2008

Giddy up


So, I am having what you might call a bad morning. I've been up since 2am. Yeah, and now I have to drive 1.5 hours away, evaluate two people, then drive home. I am not in a good mood to say the least.

And the realtor is doing a walk through of our house this afternoon. I was tidying up my closet, when LO AND BEHOLD! Look at what Santa Clause left in there snuggled away behind my dresses (all three of them)!!!!



At least I got to smile about it. Giddy up!!!

3 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

OMG, that is awesome! Both the item that was found (which kind of might have freaked me out esp. if came falling toward me as I was rushing around!!) and the fact that Santa forgot it! I can SO see doing something like that these days!

I hope your day gets better!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, enjoy your day as much as you can. 2 a.m. Ick!

Santa didn't forget to give any gifts but we still have about 8 toys that we stashed away in the play room closet the day after Christmas. These will be distributed as needed (when she gets bored with her old toys).

Anonymous said...

Luckily, I have two birthdays right around the corner from Christmas, so if Santa thinks I've overdone it again, I just add it to the birthday. Although there has been the occasional, I got you this gift just because..... LOL