Wednesday, February 20, 2008

De-lurk Wednesday

Hello out there!!! You know me, do I know you? Where are you reading this from? Do you read at work/home? Do you have a blog? Today is time to make your voice heard! Your comments help inspire and motivate me! Today is the day to de-lurk! If you are reading this for the first time, three days late, a dollar short, have made comments before, have read and never commented, or only occasionally comment, take a second to post a comment today (or whenever you read this). It helps me know who I am writing to and I love the feedback!

Writing this blog is something I really enjoy, I like sharing my stories with you. I like using this as a canvas of my life. Something I can look back at and remember my thoughts and feelings from earlier times. I also love reading others' blogs and am always looking for some new ones to read! Do you have a favorite blog you read? Share it with me! I will add links to my page so you can check out my faves too! So leave your comment today! Sometimes the comments are even more fun to read than the blogs!!!!

Happy humpity hump day! (And thanks AA for the idea!)

9 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Anytime! Hope a lot of people come out from hiding!

Thanks for being a loyal reader. I love your comments!

Christina Schmidt said...

You know I read and try to post as often as possible but with work lately I have been having my arse kicked around I have little time to do so UNFORTUNATELY (I wish I could make my official job as blog reader and commenter make me money ;)!)

My favorite blogs are as follows (and are listed on my bloggity blog):
http://www.amalah.com/
http://www.sundrymourning.com/
*http://betternow.typepad.com/better_now/
http://www.rudecactus.com/

The starred one is my ALL time fav. love love love Kristen and how she writes. You can also read Kristen and Linda over at Parentdish. They are just the best!

Childsplayx2 said...

Delurking here! I'm honored to be one of your faves! I love comments too and generally surf a lot of blogs but lately my new job has put a damper on my blog reading.

My favorites are: MetroDad (metrodad.typepad.com) and MightyGirl (mightygirl.com) - who also happens to be my cousin.

Keep up the blogging! Re-reading the stories later will be great fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Obviously you know I read!

I enjoy many of the same blogs as Christina but I have to add:

http://www.sothefishsaid.com
http://messingwithtexas.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am a lurker. I am the husband in this crazy equation and I have to admit that I take great delight in reading my wifes blog. I don't read any others but would secretly like to write my own. (like I have any time to)

Christina Schmidt said...

Ooh Melissa those would also be on my list but as you can see from my list I spend WAY to much time reading and commenting on blogs... I could probably be twice as productive at work if I gave it up!

Ahhh, come on husband of Piece of Cake you can do it... Blogging IS FUN!!! I actually love reading Dad blogs for their perspective on things!

Tricia said...

Hi there....I happened onto your blog, but not sure where from. It's like you can jump from blog to blog all day long!! I started reading the day you posted about deciding to buy your house or not. A fun blog that I do enjoy is http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/
Looking forward to future posts!

Mandy said...

I like tricia above me just kinda jump from blog to blog .... I think you posted on my friends blog (when diaper champs attack) recently and I got to you from there ... think, I will go read mroe now:)

HotMommy said...

Thanks for the comment back! I found your site on a link on my friend Mandi's site.

I cruise the internet all the time for other funny mom blogs. It keeps me sane.