Monday, February 25, 2008

Flu weekend





Blah! Hubby got sick last week with it and the kids and I ended up with it all weekend. Fevers of 103, grouchy, coughing, sneezing, achy, grouchy, sleepy,did I mention grouchy? Stupid flu! Let me tell you, the only thing worse than having a sick hubby (sorry honey!) is having two sick babies AND being sick yourself. And having a hubby who still is sickly. I know, poor us! ;)

Just when you think you cannot possibly love your babies any more, they get sick and pitiful and then you somehow manage to love them even more. It's crazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for you guys! Look at poor Jack's red cheeks. I'm really, really, really hoping that it stays away from our house. So far, so good. I hope you all feel better soon.

HotMommy said...

I know the cheeks are from sickness, but the make his cute little cheeks look like shiny apples and its so precious!

Christina Schmidt said...

UGH we are right there with you - well mostly Kevin and Matthew though Matthew is surprisingly upbeat. Maybe it is all the one on one time with Mommy and Daddy! Either way I wish everyone a quick recovery.

Tricia said...

So sorry that you are all sick....been there and done that!! It is so awful and I totally feel for you...hope you are all better soon!