Friday, September 14, 2007

Most Overused Mom Phrases

I got this from a friend and thought it was funny! Add your own!!!


I've decided it would be funny for us moms to post our MOST OVERUSED MOM PHRASES!

Melissa: "Zip It!"
Lacy: Im not going to tell you agian!
Krystal:"It's not a choice!"
Laura: "No water messes in the house!!"
Ghetto Heart: " That was your LAST warning!"
Audra: "Because I said so!"
Caitlin: "I love you"
Heather H. " What did I just tell you ?
Tanqueray: " Wait till I tell your father !!!"
Misty~~"Stop hitting your brother/sister"
KAYLA~IM THE MOM THATS WHY!!
Jennifer~"the wall is not a coloring book!"
Amber- "Mister, You better not!!!!"
Yevonne- "1-2-3 that's it"
Amy- are you listening?
Jaimie:"That's it!"
Jennifer...im done i have had enough go to your room!!!!
beth. because I said.
Robin~ "You're Grounded!"
Samantha~" I said MOVE IT!!"
N~ "Use your words!"

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So funny! Mine would have to be "You can do it or I can do it for you." This usually ends in Grayson doing whatever it is on his own because heavin forbid his momma do it for him! ;)

K and J's mom said...

Yes! I thought of posting something similar. I find myself saying "Do you want to do it, or do you want Mommy to do it?" A question to which I get a resounding "NOOOOOOOOOO!" :)

Christina Schmidt said...

Okay so I cannot think of any that are not mentioned but I totally know I use ones that are not mentioned. I am having post vacation brain...

Christina Schmidt said...

I thought of one - "take a deep breath." Usually deep in the throes of some unknown tantrum... he will cry so hard and NOT breath that it freaks me right the beck out.