Wednesday, September 26, 2007

37 weeks

37 weeks tomorrow and considered full term! Yay! Great job baby J! Now GET ON OUT OF THERE! ROFLMAO

My check up at the doctor's office this morning went fine. 50% effaced but still not much dilation. I was up half the night last night with baby boy moving like crazy (which he doesn't typically do at night), having several contractions, and just generally feeling unwell. Today was a looooooong day.

Tonight is a full moon and we'll see if that has any effect. I'm not holding my breath. My guess right now is that he'll be born October 13th...just as scheduled. He doesn't seem as impatient as his big sister was!!! He'll be here soon enough...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, so now that he's "full term," can I just say I'm ready to see some babies!! I absolutely can not wait to meet Jack and finally have someone's baby to hold (and stop waiting for my phone to ring in the middle of the night)!! Let's go already! ;)

K and J's mom said...

I KNOW! Me too! I hear the same things from both sides of our family...everyone's been expecting him for so long, now they are like "Hurry it on up!!" YOU YOU YOU will have plenty of baby time soon enough between Jack, Cameron, and Lillian, my dear friend!

Christina Schmidt said...

The waiting is the worst especially at this stage and I can only guess it is made worse because Kate came so much earlier then you excepted!

I know the whole breathing, uncomfortable pregnant thing can make it hard but try to enjoy the quiet before the storm!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally know where you are coming from! Since Lily came 2 weeks early I definitely had my expectations that Baby Boy would come early as well. He's got about 4 days to prove me right! Jason keeps reminding me that I'm not going to be sleeping any better once Baby Boy does come... :-)