Sunday, September 23, 2007

Guilty pleasures

Current mood: giggly

Okay. So now that I am basically done working, I have gotten sucked into a new guilty pleasure that I have to confess. I love the show Tori & Dean Inn Love. gasp. Yep, it's true. I think it is so funny. And I was neither a big Tori Spelling or Dean McDermott fan. But now I am. The people who put the "a-thons" on the weekends, they really know what they are doing. That is how I got sucked into this show. There was nothing on, and then, all of a sudden, I happened upon FOUR HOURS of Tori & Dean.

Other guilty pleasures of mine include:

I have to eat popcorn EVERY time I go to the movies...no matter when my last meal was

I love McD's salty, fatty fries with a big ol' fountain coke

I am queen of pulling my car over in a parking lot, kicking my seat back, and taking a quick 20 minute nap...anywhere, anytime (A skill I developed during my pg with K when I was still driving all over southern IN for my job)

I have been known to skim my grocery money to ensure I have enough for a pedicure (That one cracks me up!)

Sometimes being able to watch General Hospital at 3pm totally makes my day (don't get me started about guilt)

The only time I clean the upstairs of my house is when company is coming to spend the night (insert evil laughter ROFLMAO)

Well don't leave me hanging out here all alone! Tell me some of your's too!!! I know you have some!!!!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I am the same with GH! I'm often crossing my fingers for the nap to last or possibly the 2nd nap :) My husband can also do the 20 minute cat nap in the car but it's not so exciting for me - who does not & is sitting with a baby who also does not enjoy this!

Kelly said...

Ok, so my guilty reality tv pleasure is Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Cracks me up! And I, too, have been sucked into Tori and Dean just in the past few weeks. My other guilty pleasure right now is a big fat bowl of ice cream AFTER my kid goes to bed so that I don't have to share. ;)

Christina Schmidt said...

I second the bowl of ice cream (or cookies or whatever is kicking around in that is sugary) and I also wait till Matthew has gone to bed so I do not need to share!)

I love love love "reality shows" which includes Newport Beach & The Hills... Shh, I secretly 16 - the wrinkles around my eyes are all a put on.

Finally, I am guilty of enjoying my quiet time alone when Kevin & Matthew go off to do whatever it is that fathers and sons do for an hour or two sometimes. I love spending time with Matthew but I also love me some time to kick back with my feet up on a Saturday morning with a book (magazine), some TLC/HGTV and no little body to worry about.

I know there others but these are my top three right now!