Friday, May 9, 2008

Songs of life

I was listening to my Ipod in my car on the way to work the other day. And here is the order of songs that came across: (It occurred to me how strange the mix would seem to someone other than me, or would it?)

Lullaby by Jack Johnson

You Can't Touch This by MC Hammer

Love on the Rocks by Neil Diamond

I've Been Workin' on the Railroad by Laurie Berkner (kids music for those of you without kids)

Crazy by Gnarles Barkley

Help by The Beatles

Ha! How about that for a mix? Other odds and ends found on my Ipod include: Norah Jones, Jim Gill (more kids music), John Mayer, Garth Brooks, Billie Holiday, Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, 90's Dance Party Mix

Whatcha listenin' to these days????

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Uh, yeah. The last time I listened to adult music was probably the last time I was in your car.

And I totally need to find my Neil Diamond cd. ;)