Friday, October 19, 2007

Seriously? Britney?

Criminey!!! Can there be a DAY that goes by without Britney Spears being in the news? I feel badly for her kids. It is sad to watch someone unravel...especially in public. She seemed to come from a fairly average, normal family and has totally lost her mind due to fame, fortune, and drugs/alcohol. Surely there are plenty of healthy people in her life who have talked to her about her actions and such, although I think I've heard that she's fired most of them and is estranged from her family. But alas, we are all adults and at some point, you just gotta suck it up and learn how to live like one. PARTICULARLY when you have kids. Lord help her. And those kids. Did I really just blog about this? I'm tired today...

3 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

I actually saw a brief mention of her driving over a person's foot and while it must suck to have people hound you for photos than again GO AWAY. Hide out, do something to get away and get yourself straight FOR REAL.

And I agree every time I see her train wreck of an image I think of those poor kiddos - that makes me as sad as the poopy diapered, naked little boy in Kroger I mentioned on here one time...

Kelly said...

The really sad thing is that I actually wonder if those boys are really in a better situation with their father. Or maybe the really sad thing is that there are countless people/kids out there going through this and much worse who don't get the help or attention just because they are not Brittany Spears. It's a scary world we live in.

K and J's mom said...

Christina- I know what you mean! Hello, she has plenty of money, why is she still driving herself around? Obviously she is hounded everywhere she goes, so why doesn't she have a driver so as not to have to deal with it herself? Awww....the naked, poopy diaper boy....I remember your story about him. sniff sniff

Kelly- That is sad. It's even scarier that OUR kids are the ones who have to grow up "with" their kids and share the world with them.