Thursday, October 18, 2007

At three o'clock in the morning...

Current mood: tired

You can:

~ Watch today's episode of General Hospital on SoapNet (yay!)

~ Learn all about the latest infomercial gadgets (my current faves are a ceramic pairing knife and collapsable hangers)

~ Wonder who else is up in your neighborhood by checking for lights shining in the windows of neighboring houses

~ Check out your friends' friends on MySpace to see who else you know and what they are up to
~ Laundry (if you are REALLY bored)

~ Catch up on the two foot high stack of magazines you never have time to read, but refuse to give up subscriptions to

~ Obsessively check out the GUIDE channel to see what "a-thons" you can get sucked into (sometimes Tori & Dean are on at 3am...yay!)

~ Get updated on the latest news stories in your local online paper or on msn.com..... then regret it because there is nothing happy about it

~ Change, feed, and burp your baby (duh!)

~ Wonder why more people don't email you real messages instead of just forwarding you a bunch of crap you don't want to read

~ Find more and more and more blogs to read and keep you occupied at 3 am!

3 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

OH I remember these days! Not sure I am quite ready to go back but most of these things were my favs as well minus the blogs but my sense is that I would have this problem with baby number 2 for me as well! I am BLOG addicted I have to admit!!!

Hope being up at 3am goes by quickly!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend, right? Matthew talks about "Mikki" a lot! He always self corrects - he says Mikki, Mik, Nikki and Dan. He is a Dan fan and I am not even sure how much he has met Dan!! It is cute nonetheless. Oh and he calls Jack - Baby Jack ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah yes...with Lily we watched a lot of Nick at Night. Gotta love the Fresh Prince! Luckily (and I'm totally knocking on wood here) Cameron doesn't seem to be a fan of being awake at 3 a.m. for any longer than it takes to gulp down some milk! Here's hoping that trend continues!

Kelly said...

Yeah, Gray was good about gulping down some milk and going right back to sleep, too. But that didn't always mean that I could. ;)

It's a great time to catch up on movies, too. Let me know if you ever want to borrow any (other than Handy Manny).