Monday, December 22, 2008

Words to remember

One of the purposes of this blog is to chonicle the every day memories that I know will be forgotten if they are not written down. This post is more for me and my memory, so bear (bare?) with me...

K sings: "We miss you a merry Christmas, We miss you a merry Christmas, we miss you a merry Christmas and a happy new EAR!"

When talking about the bathtub, sink, or toilet drain, she calls it a "dream". "Mom! Don't let J fall down the dream!"

K still calls Mickey Mouse, "Nicki Mouse" and I LOVE that for obvious reasons.

K names all of her babies and toys. The other day Gma and Gpa Morgan left after a visit and K was picking up her toys. She told Daddy, "No Daddy, that's not Elmo...that's Gma Morgan!" (Her rake is also named Sally and her stick horse is named "Sally's daddy".)


J's vocabulary still just consists of "Maaaaaaaaaa!!!!" (and I secretly love it!)

5 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

Every one can use a new ear - I mean seriously the way I listen to people I could use a new one!! ;)

I love these! And I would secretly love Maaaa too even though Marisa's first official word was da-da while she was looking at him. Boo hiss!

Kelly said...

I love reading these little tid-bits!

Anonymous said...

Love this!

Dan said...

I love all these little memories too.

Emily Headley said...

I need to do the exact same thing. I swear I permanently damaged my memory back in the day, so if it isn't written down...forget about it! Literally!