Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm coming back

My plate is full right now. Did I say full? I meant, over-freakin'-flowing right now. Thanks for asking about me. I'm still here. Just too busy and scattered to formulate a post. I promise pics and a holiday update in the coming days. In the meantime, think about your resolutions for next year. What were they for this year? Did you fulfill them? Mine were:

Go to church regularly

Exercise MOST of the days of the year

Did I meet them?

In a word......





uhhhhh...



no.


It's okay though, the year's not over. ha ha ha

I promise to get back to blogging regularly soon. I miss it. I just can't get it together enough right now. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

This past year I made one "goal" personally and that was to be better about communicating with friends and family. I did not do well with goal.

That is my goal again this year. I also have a goal to lose weight (I am planning to be able to run a 5 k by the end of the summer). And my last goal is kind of weird but to slow down. I am always racing to do things and I want to just simplify my life and slow down in order to enjoy each thing. I think that is it which is a lot I suppose!

Kelly said...

Looking forward to having you back!