Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wandering Indiana

My consulting job takes me on the road typically at least two days per week. I have been doing alot of working in Indianapolis lately, which has given me ample "deep thoughts" time. It has also given me a new area to learn with lots to do in my down time. Here are some random thoughts I had today...

1. ***NEWSFLASH***
To Taylor Swift's best guy friend:
She is totally in love with you. Open your eyes and see it. Either date her or tell her its never gonna happen so she can stop writing the same song over and over again.

2. "Wow! There is a mama elephant with her baby!!!"

3. "I'm not going to get lost, I'm not going to get lost, I'm not going to get lost." (as I drove downtown Indy)

4. "I can do this, let's see... the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. I need to go west. So I'll go this way. Dang. It's one way. That's okay..I'll just go around the block."

5. "Shoot. That sign says I am in the northeast quadrant....that ain't west."

6. "Did I just think "ain't?"

7. "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming" (from Nemo)

8. Several hours later... "My niche should be designing clothes for four year olds. I could fill the LARGE GAPING HOLE that falls in little girl clothing between 'baby-ish and hoochy-mama'"

It's a random life I lead.

2 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

One word: GARMIN! We are borrowing one and now I am addicted to that thing! I fear I will never want to give back my British voice beauty ;)

Kelly said...

Haha! I can totally hear you saying all of these things, especially "Eh, I'll just go around the block." :)

Good for you for getting out in Indy on your own!