Monday, August 31, 2009

True Confessions

1. I smile every time I hear Pete from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse say "Mickey the Mouse". Then I say it too.

2. I hate that my baby boy has been sick, but have LOVED having him sleep with me the past two nights.

3. The other day I was driving to a friend's birthday party and was humming the theme from "The Berenstein Bears". There were no kids in my car.

4. The thought of my kids playing with the germ-infested toys in the doctor's office waiting room makes me want to hurl. But, I totally considered letting my coughing, sneezing, snot dripping son play with them this morning. (I said "considered"... don't worry, I kept him occupied with a snack on my lap instead)

5. Sometimes I feel sad that my kids look nothing like me. Not that I am vain, but hey, a little resemblance wouldn't be bad.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL at #3! I think there is more of a resemblance than you realize between you and your kiddos. ;)

Dan said...

they have your big heart and pretty eyes for sure. Sorry my Genes are so strong.
love you