Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How well do you know your partner?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Motorcycle racing, Hockey playoffs, crime show

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
There is one type of seafood he doesn't like, I forget what it is. Let's see, he likes clams, escargot, mussels...oysters maybe?

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Beam and Coke

What high school did he go to?
Talawanda High School in Oxford, Ohio

6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 or 10.5

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Money! (stolen answer from Christina, but totally true about my husband too!)

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
A really good Ruben sandwich or Italian sub

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Ice cream

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He's not a big cereal eater, he prefers eggs

11. What would he never wear?
I don't know, he'd probably wear anything on a dare

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Detroit Redwings, Colts, IU, Ohio State

13. Who did he vote for?
O-BA-MA!!!!

Who is his best friend?
Me

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Let him be the one who gets up with the kids in the morning...almost every morning (I know!!! But in my defense, he is such a morning person and I am just...not.)


16. What is his heritage?
Hmmm...probably German, Irish, English like so many of us

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday - what kind of cake?
Carrot cake with cream cheese icing

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Hockey and track to stay in shape in the off season

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching TV, listening to music, playing with the kids

20. What is one unique talent he has?
He is THE most patient person I have ever met. Ever. I mean, he makes Job look hasty sometimes. I wish some of it would rub off on me, but it hasn't in 11 years.

2 comments:

K and J's mom said...

My mistake. Escargot is not seafood of course...they are snails! But I was right about the oysters! Go me!

Kelly said...

I am TOTALLY going to have to think something up for #11! ;)