Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Carnival pics






It was K's first time on a ride outside of the Stuart Little car in the mall. I was nervous for her but she did great! She even gave me the look like "Gaaaawd Mom. Stop waving at me. You are so embarassing!" She played it cool as only she can, and gave into a few smiles here and there and said "I yuvvved it!" when we asked if she had fun. J hung out in the stroller and took a loooong nap. So I have fewer pics of him. Next year, big man! Next year! I posted two blogs tonight so keep reading....

3 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

Look at you little cutie pants grow!!! Love the photos!!!

Jack's cheeks - I just want to squeeze those little cherry cheeks every time I see them!!!

Kelly said...

Do you ever sleep? ;) Love the pics! I'm so glad that Kate had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize they had a bounce house there... might have to make a visit afterall! I'm glad K enjoyed the rides!